Saturday, September 25, 2010

Foxboro Malaysia - Transmitter

Foxboro Pressure Transmitter


Most of the equipments that we still used Foxboro (manufacturer) are transmitter. Pressure transmitter, temperature, level transmitter and flow transmitter (less). But the most which are still used in my working area - power plant is pressure transmitter. If we can go back to my post long-long time ago, I have said that the supports from the manufacture is less. That's is why people changed to another brand which can give technical support to their industry.

Today I am not sure whether they have improve their technical support team or not. But nowadays, if Foxboro would not do something, I believe they already closed their business. Maybe they have done something to avoid such thing happened.

How about at your workplace? Did they give their full support and full commitment at your power plant?





Related Posts with Thumbnails