Monday, March 3, 2008

My Desktop Computer Hang Up

My desktop computer hang up for unreasonable problem suddenly. After checking, this is what I saw on the screen. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del.

Process Windows Task Manager

Performance Windows Task Manager

Found CPU usage 99% and adobeupdater.exe caused the problem happened. After that just press End Process Tab. The problem disappeared. But after sometimes, my computer hang up again and the things came back. My friend guess it came from the adobe software itself. I am just untick the adobe auto update. Open adobe reader Edit Preference Internet → Untick downloading the background. Meaning it wouldn't update automatically. Just for a temporary solution seems that problem happened because of the conflict. I am too lazy to find out what actually caused the problem. Then my PC became normal as usual.

Related Posts with Thumbnails