Thursday, March 6, 2008

Single Line Phone Panasonic KX-TS500ML Need To Be Reorder

Another thing you should know about my job. Mmm... Before this I posted about my old handphone. While on this time, I post about a telephone. What are you thinking actually when I post all of this in my weblog? You may thinking that I just want to fill my weblog topics because I have no idea what to post next.

Panasonic KX-TS500ML Need to be Reordered

Specifications;

  • Last number redial
  • Timed Flash
  • Electronic volume control
  • 3-steps ringer selector
  • Wall mountable
  • Dial Mode: Tone (DTMF)/pulse
  • Dimensions: 15.0cm(W) x 20.0cm(D) x 9.6cm(H)
  • Weight: 475g

  • How about the Macbook Air the world thinnest notebook and desktop computer hang up that I posted before? If you say yes, you are absolutely wrong! Wrong!

    Even we are in instrumentation and process control department, we also in charge IT (information technology) department in our coal fired power plant. That's why I shared with you all.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails